Patrick Bohan for Congress
The purpose of government is to represent all citizens equally and not for a majority to impose its will on a minority faction. We are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy. A Republic is governed by laws, not men. A Democracy is governed by whatever the majority faction wishes.
Patrick Bohan's Book with Amazon Link:
1. Bohan, P.T., MoneySense: A Commonsense Road to Financial Security and Early Retirement, Kroshka Publishing, 2001 (Book came with software I developed in Visual Basic to track expenses and investments)
2. Bohan, P.T., Is America Dying?, Self-Published, 2009
3. Bohan, P.T., Defending Freedom of Contract: Constitutional Solutions to Resolve our Political Divide, Inside Edge Publishing, Houston TX, 2018
4. Bohan, P.T., How a Neurological Disorder Changed My Life for the Better, Inside Edge Publishing, Houston TX, 2021
How a Neurological Disorder Changed My Life for the Better: The Science Behind Nerve, Muscular, and Neuromuscular Disorders and Their Effects on Cycling: Bohan, Patrick: 9798700307710: Amazon.com: Books
Files containing the bibliography and end notes for this book are located at the bottom of this page.
5. Bohan, P.T., The Adventures of a Bike and His Boy, Inside Edge Publishing, Houston TX, 2021
6. Bohan, P.T., Our God Given Fundamental Rights, Advantage Books, Orlando FL, 2023
Part I: Rationalizing the Existence of God
2. Can Science Rationalize the Existence of God?
3. Is the Bible God's Word?
Part II: Protecting and Defining Fundamental Rights
4. Defining and Distinguishing between Moral Principles, Virtues, and Fundamental Rights
5. Protecting Fundamental Rights and the Role of the Statutory and Natural Law in United States History
Part III: The Progressive Coup d'état to Mitigate and Remove Fundamental Rights
6. The Regression of Constitutional Principles
7. Government Techniques That Eliminate Natural Law and Change Fundamental Rights
8. Examples of Fundamental Rights Violations in United States History
Part IV: The United States History of Fundamental Rights
9. The Revolutionary War Background Information
10. The Revolutionary War Causation Theories and Consequences
11. The Civil War Background Information
12. The Civil War Causation Theories and Consequences